Over the past 3 years I’ve been lucky enough to work across a variety of healthcare contexts: from health startups to biotech and pharmaceutical companies. These companies are starting to embrace innovation in a major way, with patients and practitioners at the forefront of their work.
I’ve worked on over 15 projects in the healthcare space, and as a lead at Board of Innovation, in shaping my team’s strategy, I took a big bet on a healthcare strategy for us that paid off.
Projects I’ve worked on in healthcare are:
- Strategy projects:
- What critical skills do our employees need most for the next 10 years, and how do we grow these skillsets?
- How might we create a strategy for product launch excellence?
- How might we set a vision for our product ecosystem & organize our portfolio in line with it?
- Human-Centered Design projects:
- How might we understand the IVF journey from both a patient & practitioner perspective?
- How might we partner with tech companies to help people understand and be in charge of their health data.
- How might we change the behavior of surgeons to alter their standard of care to bring a new, better therapeutic to market
- How might we improve the digital patient recruitment experience for clinical trials?
- Business Design Projects:
- How might we re-think our business model to make sure we’re maximizing our full potential?
- Event & Program Design:
- How might we run a successful company-wide innovation day across 3 time zones?
- How might we inspire our global health leaders to come together as a unified team under a common vision and identity?